Job Description- Monarch Transport Dry Van Cross Boarder Owner Operator
MUST OWN YOUR OWN UNIT
**Monarch Transport US Division requires 3 Owner Operators IMMEDIATELY to fulfill current customer demands**
Be the Best. Work for the Best in Class with Monarch Transport a division of Landtran TL.
Monarch Transport (1975) Ltd is currently hiring Professional and Motivated Owner Operators for
our Tandem Dry Van US division to run Cross Border Canada/USA.
STOP being treated like a unit number. You matter to us, come be part of the Team! The grass IS greener with Monarch Transport.
· Make up to $1.63 loaded per mile *including fuel surcharge*
· $1.27 per mile loaded or empty base rate ++Fuel surcharge
· .03 additional per mile on all DG loads (FAST card required)
· Own your own Dry Van? Monarch Transport pays an additional 0.12 per mile
· Flexible schedule
· Option to participate in benefits program
· 96% no touch freights
· No paint code, we supply decals
· We pay for the prorate on the plates except tax and offer low insurance rates
· We Can provide 10,000 + miles/month for drivers that want the work
· Assistance with border crossing paperwork and manifests from our knowledgeable staff
· MUST OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK
· Class 1 or AZ License
· Tandem axle highway tractor, 22,000 lbs tare weight maximum. All years considered.
· Minimum 2 years of driving experience – Mountain experience required
· Cargo securement
· Recent Driver’s Abstract
· Safely operate truck and trailer using authorized roadways
· Make sure the load is secured and trailer is sealed
· Deliver freight in a safe, professional and timely manner
· Routes run BC/AB/SK/MB and all 49 States
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23,000.00 /month
Some error has occured.